Turó de les abelles
Subtlety of Viladellops
Coupage: Garnatxa (90%), Syrah (10%)
Production limited to the Turó lot, the Turó de les Abelles wine is the result of our experience working with the Garnatxa variety of grapes.
The Garnatxa variety grows in a lot called Turó de les Abelles, with poor, rocky soil full of lime, which gives it a mineral nature, and the Syrah comes from a vineyard characterised by the presence of marine fossils in the soil.
It is fermented in open French oak casks using indigenous wild yeasts and matured for 24 months.
It’s a wine that has an intense dark red colour and a low layer. As far as the bouquet goes, mineral aromas predominate, along with black fruit and spicy notes. Its taste is powerful and long-lasting, flavourful, with touches of liquorice and toast. It is a wine with good acidity, volume, and structure.
- 2014 PUNTUACIÓ PARKER ANYADA 2010 92
- 2015 PUNTUACIÓ PARKER ANYADA 2011 90
- 2016 ANYADA 2012 HOJA DORADA VINUM NATURE
- 2016 PUNTUACIÓ PARKER ANYADA 2013 ANYADA 2012 89
- 2017 ANYADA 2012 MEDALLA OR 90 + GILBERT & GAILLARD
- 2017 ANYADA 2013 PREMIS VINARI GRAN VINARI D’OR
- 2017 ANYADA 2013 VINARI D’OR MILLOR VI ECOLÒGIC
- 2017 ANYADA 2013 VINARI D’OR MILLOR VI DE GUARDA